We want to make education part of everyday life and accessible to everyone.
- Everyone can propose, organize and participate in courses on our open-source web-platform
- People with little money should feel comfortable to participate in any course
- Openki is non-profit
We encourage a community of self-empowered and self-determined people.
- Openki stands for self-organized and emancipatory learning, which is realized independent from institutions
- People from all social backgrounds should be self-determined in what they learn and experience mutual appreciation in their local community
- We are self-governed and contribute with our own interests, capacity and curiosity to the project
Change through cooperation
Openki invents and tests new forms of cooperation.
- Our project rethinks the roles in education
- We test and apply horizontal and flexible forms of organization
- We stay flexible in our assumptions and views, keep learning and are able to adapt
We commit to honesty and transparency as basis for mutual trust.
- We share information about our project openly
- We protect user data and do never trade user information
- Conflicts are seen are seen as an opportunity and we address them openly